Objective: As an accomplished sales consultant, to attain a challenging, long-term position with an innovative leader – providing an opportunity to make a positive impact on market share and revenue growth goals.
Director, Business Dev. Business Process Outsourcing (Supply Chain Mgmt.), Charlotte, NC
- Reporting to CEO as national director of new business development.
- Penetrated and engaged several Fortune 500+ firms within first six months.
- Sold one account large enough to accomplish corporate goal of opening a facility in that region for proper servicing of respective client.
- Within one quarter of being hired, broadened client base and expanded service model to generate over $500K more annually in new business.
April 2006 to Jan. 2008
Regional Sales Mgr. VisualTour, Charlotte, NC
- Southeast Regional Manager responsible for Internet Marketing software sales.
- Presented weekly to nation’s leading Real Estate companies, set from cold calling.
- Awarded Top Rookie with Fast-Track Ramp-Up
- Regularly led in sales among over 20 Regional Sales Managers nationally.
- Maintained a strict quota, roughly equating to a new brokerage every month.
- The only Sales Manager to ever penetrate and sell into the Allen Tate Co. in 15-year company history, establishing a profitable Internet Marketing alliance.
- Sold largest account ever brought on – the world’s #1 ERA firm.
Sept. 2002 to Mar. 2006
President MEET Heads! (self-employed sales broker), Charlotte, NC
- Provided BPO (outsourcing) sales representatives with confirmed, quality sales appointments with executive level decision makers (CEO, Department Heads, etc.) of respective target industries/organizations.
- Earned a substantial income as charged per appointment, as well as per sale.
- Exit strategy included profitable sale of the business to former employee.
Jun. 1999 to Sept. 2002
Sr. Bus. Dev. Mgr. Gevity, Charlotte, NC
- Exceeded 2002 annual sales quota at 118%, resulting in top ranking among regional Business Development Managers for the nation’s #1 PEO (HR services BPO).
- Extended the breadth of target industries in the Charlotte market to include medical practices, financial institutions, law firms, and information technology organizations.
- Effective in communicating the benefits of business-to-business strategies/solutions to all levels of management, primarily leaders at the CEO and CFO levels.
- Promoted to Senior level in 2001 in recognition of exceeding sales expectations and demonstrating the ability to implement new and innovative sales approaches.
- Successfully trained new, less experienced sales representatives.
- Maintained membership in the Million Dollar Club due to exceeding sales expectations through the development of verbal, presentation, and closing skills.
- Often presented to large groups, at times exceeding 100 attendees.
Oct. 1996 to Jun. 1999
Business Consultant Administaff, Charlotte, NC
- Rapidly attained title of Top Rookie Business Sales Consultant.
- Averaged 120 telephone cold calls and 2 face-to-face meetings per day, focusing on low risk/high payroll businesses mainly in “white collar” industries/verticals.
- Created innovative lead generation system, which was duplicated/mandated within the sales force nationwide (to sell Administaff’s HR focused BPO services).
Education: BA – Business Management; Marketing Concentration, August 1996
State University of New York at Utica/Rome
Utica, New York
Proficiency: · Microsoft Office Suite · Microsoft Excel · Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word · Microsoft Access · Internet Proficient
Sep. 1999 to Present President, West Eighth Place HOA, uptown Charlotte, North Carolina
May 1998 to Present Community Projects Volunteer, Hands On Charlotte, North Carolina
Mar. 1997 to Present Member, Socials of Charlotte, North Carolina
Sep. 1999 to Present Member, Friends of Fourth Ward, uptown Charlotte, North Carolina
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Leveraging nearly 13 years of high-level consultative sales experience, solid work ethic, integrity, and competitiveness with extensive sales training from some of the most respected professionals and programs in the field (Burg, Covey, DiSC, Gerber, Hopkins, Prior, Rackham, Tracy, Werth, Ziglar, etc.), I’m able to make an impacting contribution to an innovative, pioneering organization positioned for growth. Furthermore, I possess strong business acumen, a technical aptitude, an ability to assimilate new material and learn quickly, thrive in an autonomous work environment, and am highly/money motivated. I have indeed refined the advanced skill set needed to succeed with a company that, despite a tough world economy, has sustained a trajectory resulting in strong growth and increased market share. My ability to engage ‘C’ level personnel in a strategic business issue dialogue effectively uncovers client/prospect needs, both implicit and explicit. Engendering trust, building rapport/relationships with top decision makers/end users, and ultimately eliciting their commitment is what I do best.