Marketing Manager – Wells Fargo Dealer Services
Coto De Caza, CA
Marketing professional with extensive experience in both consumer direct and indirect business operations. Expertise in marketing management, with a strong track record for performance and profit. Proven success as a turn-around expert with a talent for leading teams through change. A creative visionary with exceptional ability to communicate and motivate. Proven ability to take charge of a project, identify and resolve problems, and bring the project to a completion on time and under budget.
Assistant Vice President, Marketing Manager
Wells Fargo Dealer Services
August 2007 to Present
Responsible for marketing communications support of the indirect auto finance line of business, and internal corporate business partners.
• Act as relationship manager liaison between business partners, team members and creative
services and marketing resources.
• Internal and external marketing communications support of nationwide division/regional sales
operations as well as corporate team member engagement campaigns.
• Promotional campaign planning, project management and creative direction.
• Strategic marketing communication plan development, advertising, media buying and brand management.
The Lending Connection
Costa Mesa, CA
December 2006 to August 2007
Responsibilities included direct marketing, media buying of lead sources such as LendingTree,
LowerMyBills, NexTag, and others.
• Managed and developed CRM for sales support, data mining, and email campaigns targeted to specific
segments based on loan stages within the loan process.
• Website updates, content management, brand management, public relations, news releases and press kit
development and management.
• Budget management for b2c marketing, advertising, and public relations nationwide.
Senior Marketing Manager
People’s Choice Home Loan
November 2005 to December 2006
Responsible for marketing, advertising, public relations, and brand management support for both wholesale and retail business operations.
• Marketing communications internal and external channels. Website development and updates.
• Online and offline media buying, project planning marketing plan development, budget management.
vendor direction/management (ad agencies, PR firms, printers, data modeling and profiling),
• Created a customer relationship management (CRM) system via email contest campaign and backend
Assistant Vice President, Marketing
Balboa Insurance Group
April 2005 to November 2005
Responsible for direct marketing, point-of-sale marketing materials and advertising both b2b and b2c
insurance channels – Countrywide Insurance Services and Balboa Insurance Group under Countrywide
Insurance Group a subsidiary of Countrywide Financial.
• Collaborated with product development departments on marketing campaigns. Product mix includes both voluntary and forced insurance programs; group term life, mortgage insurance, home warranty.
• Developed direct marketing programs for b2b2c clients such as; American Express, Wells Fargo, Citibank,
Bank of America, and many other financial institutions, as well as mortgage banking retail operations.
• Accountable for project marketing managers, marketing research manager within marketing client services
area of the marketing department.
59 Charleston Lane
Coto De Caza, California 92679
(949) 858 – 2855 / firstname.lastname@example.org
November 2003 to April 2005
Option One Mortgage Corporation – Irvine, California
• Accountable for the daily management of marketing services for all business channels. I managed outside ad agency on all marketing initiatives, brand positioning and marketing communications within media mix
including direct marketing; trade print advertising, both online and offline.
• Responsible for all marketing services activities that included managing the marketing budgets and competitive research and marketing plans.
Vice President, Marketing
Southern Pacific Bank
April 2000 to November 2003
Responsible for the marketing, advertising and public relations for Southern Pacific Bank and its
commercial business units.
• Development and management of an in-house marketing department.
• Launched new advertising campaign, rolled out name change and branding for retail banking operation.
• Other responsibilities included analyzing marketing data, brand management, media planning, and quality
control of all creative assuring brand consistency.
• Prepared the annual marketing budget and strategies. Supported investment relation efforts; which
included production of annual report and public relations reporting.
• Integrated marketing programs; such as cross-selling business units via trade publication advertising and editorial execution.
• Directed and managed outside ad agencies; print vendors, public relation and media sources.
Vice President, Marketing
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc
Newport Beach, CA
November 1994 to April 2000
Responsibilities included marketing, advertising and public relations.
• Marketing support for all lines of businesses; wholesale, retail loan origination divisions, conduit,
warehouse lending and commercial operations.
• Led name and brand change for company prior to IPO. Supported investment relation efforts.
• Developed marketing budget and branding strategies for all lines of business with the organization.
• On-line advertising for e-commerce utilizing creative translation of concepts to copy and web design.
• Analyzed marketing data, media planning and buying, managed national tradeshows, and events.
• Prepared the annual marketing budgets and strategies. Directed outside ad agencies, and media sources.
Albertson’s Inc. Southern California Division Headquarters
February 1993 to November 1994
• Interfaced with buyers, and sales managers implementing promotional programs and co-op advertising at the Southern California Division Headquarters, Albertsons.
• Directed vendors, merchandisers and ad agency to fulfill quarterly projected budget.
• Co-op advertising, and all store promotions in the states of California, Colorado, and Texas, Max Foods.
• Trained and managed staff of five on current desktop publishing hardware and software.
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business Management
California State Polytechnic University
Proficient in both Windows and Macintosh operating systems
Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, PeopleSoft, Aprimo. Experience with various database
software applications, web base systems and applications, and graphic design software.