I am sending my resume to you along the answers to the questions that you asked during our telephonic conversation.
Question1. Ideal job titles that you will consider- please mention as much as possible.
Answer: The ideal job titles would be Regional or Territory Sales Manager, Outside Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Manufacturers Sales Rep.
The industries I would be interested in would include but not limited to Industrial Sales, Municipal Sales, Sales within water and wastewater industries, Investor Owned Utilities, Underground Utilities, Industrial Equipment, Industrial Services, Water Pollution Control equipment or services, and Environmental Protection equipment or services.
Question 2. Please specify the preferred locations; also indicate if you are open to relocate anywhere for the right opportunity.
Answer: 2 prefer working from the Southern NJ – Philadelphia area but would be willing to take on a regional position that would include travel throughout the Northeast. My current territory is from Maine to Maryland and as far west as Ohio. I really wouldn’t want to relocate. I now work from my home office but travel extensively throughout the region. I am self sufficient and require little administrative support. I schedule all of my appointments, travel arrangements, and use ACT contact management software for follow up and reporting.
Outside Sales Representative• Regional Sales Manager
Territory Sales Representative
A dynamic and goals driven sales professional with a solid reputation in client development, operations management, product promotion and creative sales strategies. Self-motivated professional with broad and diversified experience in corporate strategy, finance, advertising and marketing, consistent record of success in management of top-priority objectives. Solid planning and organizational skills in coordinating all aspects of each project from inception through completion. Able to establish work priorities and to develop, organize, and implement both individual and team work plan. Committed to growing bottom-line revenues while providing the highest level of customer service. Successfully accepts new responsibilities and assignments, learns new products and business segments and adapts to new environments. Possesses very strong organizational, people and communication skills. Maintains a high level of personal drive, confident nature and an aggressive attitude in achieving results.
|Technologies Worked On|
Microsoft Office, SAP, ACT Contact Management
|Areas of Expertise|
|ü Leadership and Strategy||ü Articulate Oral and Written Communication|
|ü Business Development
ü Account Management
ü Market Share Expansion
|ü Organizational and Analytical Abilities
ü Sales and Contact Reports
ü Sales closings and techniques
|ü Turnaround Management||ü Proposal Preparation|
|ü Development and Implementation of Policy||ü Productivity Improvement|
ü Presentation Skills
ü Estimating and Pricing
|ü Problem Resolution and Decision Making
ü Able to multi-task in fast-paced environments
ü Contract Negotiations
|Trodat USA: Somerset, NJ||2008 – Present|
Original Equipment Manufacturer of office marking products, laser engravers and specialty industry related software with annual sales of approximately $20M.
|Regional Sales Manager||2008 – Present|
Responsible for sales and business development for 350 independent marking device manufacturing customers in the Northeastern U.S. for the world’s leading manufacturers of self-inking stamping devices and embossing components.
- Seeking out purchasing decision makers and developing working relationships with them.
- Designing and delivering presentations highlighting the products and services of the company.
- Providing customers with technical assistance with manufacturing issues, new product placement, proposals, presentations and bid preparation.
- Scheduling and making sales calls to existing and potential customers on a timely basis.
- Incorporating the company’s manufacturing and software solutions into operations of external companies thus finding opportunities to increase market share.
- Maintaining and enforcing relationships with existing customers, target new customers and displace competitors at key accounts.
- Performing all contract negotiations and ensuring invoicing procedures are followed to assure prompt and accurate payment.
- Assisting customers in launching our product line into Independent Office Dealers with Eci Interactive software through Utypia Integrated software solutions.
- Closely work with sales management, operations and customer service to increase revenues and profits.
- Introducing new products, strategizing and implementing lost business recovery projects.
- Actively involved in preparing proposals, resolving problems and costing.
- Providing sales and marketing assistance with custom catalogs, internet marketing enhancement and marketing promotions.
- Developed and maintained extensive long term business and professional relationships at various levels throughout the country.
- Increased dealers by introducing specialized e-commerce solutions.
|Watchers Realtors : Cherry Hill, NJ||2003 – 2008|
Real estate service providers.
|Sales Associate||2003 -2008|
Worked as an independent real estate agent with focus on residential and commercial properties in Camden, Burlington and Gloucester Counties in southern NJ
- Set up property specific web-sites for each seller to market and promote their property.
- Negotiated terms and conditions of contracts to assure that sellers were getting the best offers and terms.
- Assured the buyers got the best value for their investment by negotiating pricing, repairs, warranties, etc
- Significantly increased sales and listings by promoting individual property website programs.
- Sales average was $5 million per year.
|Powertrusion International: Scottsdale, AZ||2002 – 2003|
Powertrusion International, Inc. (Powertrusion) is the owner of certain intellectual property rights for the design and manufacture of fiberglass composite products for the electric utility industry.
|Northeast Regional Sales Manager||2002 – 2003|
Tasked with the business development and sales of the North East region
- Accountable for launching a new line of Pultruded Fiberglass Reinforced Composite (PFRC) distribution poles and cross arms to all municipal, investor owned and rural electric and telecommunications utilities in the northeast region.
- Directed and assisted outside sales agency representatives.
- Prepared proposals and facilitated the interface between in house and customer purchasing and engineering.
- Assisted in the development of a distribution network.
- Performed technical presentations to standards, purchasing and operations groups in order to obtain customer approvals.
Regional Sales Manager 1990-2002
RJN Environmental Associates, Inc
Project / Branch Manager 1984-1990
3 years of Environmental Science: Stockton State College, Pomona, NJ
Wastewater Treatment Operations Cert. Schofield Barracks, HI
NJ Real Estate License
U.S. Army Medical Corpsman Training
Consultative Sales Courses