Results-oriented and achievement driven professional with diversified experience in program and project management, as well as office and staff management for large corporations. More than 15 years of experience managing projects, programs and people for Business Intelligence, CRM, sales, marketing and operations.
Management of Large Teams Program & Project Management Budget Planning and Logistics
Management across Organizational Lines Strategic Planning Business Case Development
Performance Management Change Management Agile Methodology
Financial Management Process Reengineering Waterfall Methodology
QVC, West Chester, PA (Contractor through firstPRO) September 2011 – July 2012
IT Project Manager, Enterprise Business Intelligence (EBI) and Data Management (EDM)
Provided project management for the applications development team for the Enterprise Business Intelligence Group.
- Successfully managed 11 projects through the entire SDLC to completion on time and within budget during the last 10 months.
- Assisted in managing the EBI/EDM budget of $2.2 million.
- Created the project plan for the development, business and testing team stakeholders using MS Project.
- Proactively provided innovative ways to minimize exposure and risk to the project, driven through weekly scorecard activities of key performance indicators and closely monitored change management practices.
- Maintained continuous alignment of the program scope with strategic business objectives, and made recommendations to modify the program to enhance the business result with respect to the strategic intent.
- Built creditability, established rapport and maintained communications with stakeholders at multiple levels including those external to the development team.
- Presented project status and change management issues to key stakeholders on a weekly basis and to all stakeholders on a monthly basis.
- Provided performance management feedback for team members to leadership.
Charter School Business Management, New York, NY February 2011 – July 2011
Director, HR and Training Operations
Managed the Human Resources and Training departments, developed policies and programs to provide an employee-focused, high performance culture. Major areas of responsibility included recruiting, staffing, performance management, employee orientation, training, employee communications, benefits, event planning, counseling, assisting and advising senior management on issues.
- Conceived, managed and implemented recruitment, placement, and on-boarding practices and procedures developing a talent pool of highly qualified candidates and hiring the most qualified candidates for each position.
- Received and implemented State approved training grants valued at over $40 thousand.
- Successfully implemented HR programs, which ensured consistency throughout the company and provided managers with critical tools to enhance productivity.
- Developed, managed and maintained the company employee manual and flexible spending account benefit program.
Deloitte, Parsippany, NJ April 2006 – February 2011
Administrative Manager, Northeast Field Operations
Led, directed and had overall responsibility for all general accounting and law office functions in a business environment, including recruitment, hiring, staff development, work scheduling, performance evaluations, discipline, salary recommendations, staff compliance, financial reporting, goal setting, training, reward distribution, vendor relations, headcount planning, and retention of executive administration staff for the three offices in Parsippany, Summit and Princeton, New Jersey and one location in New York.
- Planned, prioritized, assigned, supervised, and reviewed the work of 60 assigned executive administrative assistants supporting the Tax, Audit, Law and Consulting businesses.
- Developed, managed and directed the implementation of all programs and initiatives, measured achievement against objectives; and directed modification of plans as conditions warranted.
- Managed financial results, compared them with established budgets and objectives, and took steps to ensure that appropriate measures were taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Led all phases of the northeast field operations administrative support function in the NJ offices, with special emphasis on short and long-term goals, growth, profit and return of investment.
- Recruited and retained an exceptional employee base, an integral contributor to the success of the NJ administrative team.
Kelly Services, Livingston, NJ 2004 – 2006
Executive Administrative Support
Provided high-level consultative services and executive administrative support, including research, statistical reports, information requests, and other functions, as required for the following large companies; Novartis, D&B, Wyeth and Weichert Realtors for
AT&T, 1991 – 2004
Global CRM Manager, Global Sales & Development, Bridgewater, NJ 2001-2004
Directed the key components of the Siebel / Oracle CRM Program designed to provide a fully integrated pre/post sales process and application for the global sales community. This program stimulated revenue growth in excess of $500 million over a five-year period; staffed with more than 250 associates and funded at $125 million annually.
- Received the 2001 AT&T Gold Club Award in recognition of my contribution.
- Integral member of the business case development initiative that achieved a 70% sales cycle time reduction.
- Defined the scope, requirements, and directed a team of contractors to develop five prototypes during the vendor selection initiative, which presented key-decision making factors in the final vendor selection (for executive management).
- Led a team of more than 200 individuals to define and consolidate a common, standardized end-to-end pre-sales process to replace 12 offers/services families that spanned multiple market segments and organizations. Orchestrated negotiations and identified as well as enforced a synthesized single set of common processes for all 12 offers/services.
- Identified and implemented key process improvements in the areas of credit check, inventory retrieval, pricing, discount escalations, proposal creation, contracting, ordering and billing.
Global Business Manager, Global Sales and Development, Bridgewater, NJ 1999-2001
- Led and directed the Customer Solution Manager Program for the Chief Executive Office. Contributed significantly to a five year cost savings, which exceeded $200 million and a 5-year revenue growth opportunity greater than $1.2 billion, staffed with more than 100 associates and funded at $14 million annually.
- Oversaw five business, development and testing teams.
- Developed comprehensive business requirements for the Customer Solution Manager Program consistent with the goals of the global sales force.
- Conceived, designed, and managed the help functionality for the Customer Solution Manager Program, which required a proactive approach predicated on user requirements.
- Designed and implemented scripts, sales scenarios, user feedback and customer satisfaction forms. Facilitated breakout sessions, and created feedback reports for Customer Solution Manager User Acceptance Testing and IT Testing.
IT Project Manager, Business Services Planning & Strategy, Bedminster, NJ 1996-1999
- Orchestrated the activities of multiple business and development teams (up to 150 members) to optimize communication and order entry between the field sales force and local supporting organizations to maximize sales and revenue.
- Developed and managed the initial release of the STO-IPL system to expedite the ordering process for International Private Line pricing and ordering. Designed and managed the initial release of the STO-IFR system to expedite the ordering process for International Frame Relay pricing and ordering. A 30% reduction in order entry costs was achieved.
- Directed the release of successive iterations of the STO-IPL and STO-IFR systems.
Selling Process Project Manager, BNS Distribution Bedminster, NJ 1993-1996
- Directed and managed the Data Communication Services (DCS) pre-sales team activities through the use of Process Quality Management and Improvement techniques. This process significantly contributed to DCS’s $294 million annual revenue target.
- Established a selling strategy to optimize DCS revenue generation.
- Applied information management technology to mechanize and streamline the sales process which increased annualized sales revenue by an additional $9.5 million and improved representative efficiency and optimized Customer Value Added results.
- Conceived, designed, directed and managed the development of the innovative CIGNALS system. Leveraged results to international business units.
- Received prestigious 1995 BCS Quality Award and the 1995 BCS Business Achievement Award in recognition of the above contributions.
Some course work at University of Illinois (left program due to job relocation to New Jersey)
MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, UNIX, MS Office XP/2003/2007/2010, MS Project, EPM Live, billing and invoicing systems, payroll systems, time tracking systems, pricing systems, SAP, CRM, HP Quality Center