|Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 26-06-1989
Language Proficiency : English
Residential Address :
E-Mail Id :
Contact no :
To secure a promising position in the company of repute that offers both a challenging assignments and ample opportunity for growth in terms of due recognition and added responsibilities.
|Course||Institute / College / School||University/ Board||
|%||Year of Passing|
|Master of Management studies||SEM-1
|Avg. 65.60 %|
Master of Management Studies:
Designation : Finance Trainee
Project title : Working Capital Management.
Name of the organization : NATIONAL CHEMICALS & FERTILIZERS LTD.
(Govt. Undertaking Company)
Duration : 2 months (1st May, 2012 to 30th June, 2012)
- Worked on summer project assigned by CFM, RCF Ltd
- At RCF’s Konkan Region Office;
- Learned RCF’s Bank reconciliation Process
- Overview on functions of RCF’s SAP- Finance Module.
|PROJECT AT GRADUATION LEVEL:|
Project title : Shop Management System.
Front-End : Visual Basic.
Back-End : Microsoft Office Access 2007
PROFESIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Finance Courses initiated by Sinhgad Institute of Business Management, along with
external consultant from Money Maxx Finance.
- Banking/ Insurance & Mutual Funds.
- Project Finance.
Advanced Microsoft Excel 2007 : Completed Training through Sciffer Technologies.
Programming Language Known : Beginner level(C, C++, VB, C#)
Software : Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power Point,
Outlook), Visual Studio.
- Chosen Group Leader in NGO project.
- Member of the research committee, S.I.B.M.
- Active participation in Cultural activities
- An active member in Cultural Club.
- An active member in Finance Club.
- Organizer member of national level research conference- Episteme, S.I.B.M.
- Organizer member of Human Resource Conclave, S.I.B.M.
- Participated in various college events in Indoor as well as Outdoor games.
- Industrial Visit- Chowgule Group’s Shipyard, Goa.
- Participated in BSE Mega Mock Stock.
|AREAS OF INTEREST:|
I hereby certify that the information given in my Curriculum Vitae is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and understand that any misleading statements, failure to disclose information or deliberate omissions will be regarded as grounds for withdrawal of offer.