Phone: XXXXXXXXXX Email:……………..
Desired Designation: Finance & Account Management Professional
Competent & result-oriented professional offering 9+ years of exposure in the finance & accounts domain. Currently functioning as Sr. Accounts Payable Accountant The Walt Disney Company (India) Pvt. Ltd. Well versed in preparing Reports, Financial Controller ship, Budgeting and Process Improvements. Skilled in improvement of Internal Controls & Financial Efficiency. Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance among team members.
- June 2013 – Till Date Sr. Accounts Payable Accountant
The Walt Disney Company (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Coordinate and supervise the functions of the Accounts Payable
- Responsible for day to day operations of Accounts payable
- To assist with the Procurement Process Full Cycle Accounts
- Assist with month-end close and monthly reconciliation procedures
- Assist with written procedures for all functions handled in Accounts Payable
- Lead or Assist Accounting Manager with all system enhancements testing and implementation efforts and or procedures to increase efficiency within Accounts Payable
- Credit Card and Concur Liaison between Accounts Payable and all employees Weekly check run processing, wire, and ACH payments & reconciling all accounts Address vendor inquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate with departments head and vendors regarding payment status and accuracy Assist with accruals and reclassify of GL accounts when needed and other duties when needed Verification of T&E (Travel and Entertainment) Claims as per Company’s T&E Policy
- Co-ordinate with TWDC Sustainment team to resolve all issues
- To ensure all BTA (Business Travel Accounts) invoices are posted Timely & Accurately based on the master check list given to us
- Creating/Maintain Vendor Master in SAP
- To make sure all the supporting are attached to the vendor Code in a required manner as per the Indian statutory requirement
- Preparation and filing of Half yearly Service Tax Returns of the Company including preparation of
- Cenvat Credit Register, Maintenance of all relevant documents for Cenvat credit.
- Preparation and filing of Quarterly E-TDS Returns and Preparation and Issuing Form 16.
- Assisting in preparation and filing of monthly returns under MVAT and CST Acts for Maharashtra State and payment of taxes
- Timely and Accurate Verification Invoices (Non PO) as per Indian Statutory requirement
- Completed the ZAP Audit Accurately & on timely basis, Also highlighted the issue to CB Team as well as LOB (Line Of Business) Finance time to time
- Preparation of various Monthly MIS and schedules in the agreed format. Providing timely and accurate financial data to management.
Aug 2010 – June 2013 Senior Accountant
WebAccess Global Pvt. Ltd
- Scrutinizing all Ledgers account & Verification of existing system of entire accounting with proper documentation, including internal vouchers, as per general laid down accounting norms and company policies.
- Data entries of all accounting transactions like purchases, sales, cash & bank receipts & payments, journals, etc.
- Reconciliation & Reporting Monthly /Quarterly/ Annual Balance sheet & P\L accounts
- Managing Entire MIS
- Daily status of accounts receivables & payables.
- Auditing of all documents/vouchers for payments, cash & bank (Bank Reconciliation) Monitoring of Sales & Purchase register
- Documentation of Import payments
- Flow Management, scheduling internal Audits. Handling Collections and Vendor payments. Preparing Vouchers, Quotations, Tax Invoice
- Experience in budgeting and monthly reporting is essential
- Reconciling the inter company balances of all Group companies on a Monthly basis. Reconciling the inter company balances of all Group companies on a Monthly basis. Preparation and updating of financial schedules required for Balance Sheet on a monthly basis. To handle admin & HR work as and when required
May 2007 – July 2010 Senior Accountant
- Navkar Creation Pvt Ltd
Preparing Bank Reconciliation.
Processing Pay roll of the company. Handling Petty cash Expenses.
Looking after overall taxes of the Co. include TDS, Sales tax and Income Tax. Coordinating with CA for filing tax returns and audits.
To prepare the list for Purchases against declaration – C Form follow up of declaration on Quarterly Basis.
Handling Collections and Vendor payments.
Nov 2005 – Jan 2007 Account Executive
Larch Tech Pvt Ltd
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation.
- Processing Pay roll of the company. Handling Petty cash Expenses.
- Looking after overall taxes of the Co. including TDS, Sales tax and Income Tax. Coordinating with CA for filing tax returns and audits.
2011 – 2014: Master of Business Administration – Finance
ITM Southern New Hampshire University
2005 – 2008: Bachelor of Commerce
Windows, MS Office , Tally 7.2,ERP 9 &SAP (FICO Module)
Date of Birth:
Contact no : 8898414679/ 9221088211
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Marathi & Telugu
Interest : Learning new things, making new friends and playing Cricket